About Me

Hello, My name is Leena. I recently graduated from Rhode Island College with a Bachelors in Justice Studies and currently enrolled in the course Teenagers in the Media for the summer as well as an online class because I currently owe 8 elective credits for my program. I am twenty two years old and I work at Edible Arrangements. I had this job for four years throughout my college experience, but currently looking for a job related to my field of study. I do not have any children, but I have two nieces that are like my own. My older sister passed away in 2012 so help raise them with my mother. For fun I like to do many activities as well as travel. This summer I plan to complete both of my summer courses, work, and take a trip in August.



After Graduation Ceremony!(A pin of my sisters face on my cap)




Painting a wine glass during my mothers paint show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Framing Youth by Lesley Bogad

Media and Ideology by: Croteau

A Tangle of Discourses